Wednesday 10 March 2010

SINGLES - Pantha Du Prince ft Panda Bear - Stick to my side (Rough Trade)

Minimal techno and wind chimes are not exactly an Earl Grey in waiting but I find myself sorely mistaken in listening to Panthu Du Prince and his new single Stick to my side with an added aid coming from Noah Lennox from Animal Collective from his new album Black Noise

Having grown tired with stale indie here in the UK its nice to hear some refreshing although somewhat repeated beats but hey isnt that what minimal techno is at the best of times, a listening haven where in my case a repeated loop can have you staring at absolutely nothing for a good 4 minutes so good job Panthu I stared at a T.V screen whilst listening to stick to my side (I diversified from the wall).

I definately would recommend a listen (a link is provided below) but I must warn you, get ready to transfix your eyes on some newly painted walls, a good return to minimal by Panthu and with his new album out lets hope he returns in some format to the days of Diamond Daze.

P.S DONT JUST LISTEN IF YOUR AN ANIMAL COLLECTIVE FAN, GIVE PANTHA PROPS.


No comments:

Post a Comment